On this week’s episode, we discuss pros and cons of the new RMD age, how rising inflation could be a problem for your nest egg, and whether the stock market is underinvested. Plus, why the next 20 years could be tough ones for the Social Security program.
- [1:25] How your RMDs are affected by the SECURE Act
- [6:25] Why you should build inflation into your retirement plan
- [13:25] Our advice to people who are worried about the stability of Social Security
- [18:30] Are you missing out by keeping too much cash on the sideline?
- Financial Jargon episode on the SECURE Act
- [WEBINAR] 4 Ways the SECURE Act Will Affect Your Retirement
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you enjoy the Retirement Solutions Show, we’d appreciate your feedback! Leave a review on iTunes and let us know how we’re doing. Reviews help other people in or nearing retirement find our show. CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A REVIEW.